The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

AIRFIX - The Nostalgic "AIRFIX" discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AIRFIX - The Nostalgic "AIRFIX" discussion thread   Mon Feb 20 2017, 11:18

[Originally posted by KYUSHU J7W]

Rummaging for some parts I found this box with some lose items. The plane is missing, not sure what became of it. Probably one that was lost in all the home moves. I have a 1.48 ESI kit that I will have to make in the stash.

dragon
Back to top Go down
http://tmacf.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AIRFIX - The Nostalgic "AIRFIX" discussion thread   Mon Feb 20 2017, 11:20

[Originally posted by pmmaker]

KYUSHU J7W wrote:
Rummaging for some parts I found this box with some lose items. The plane is missing, not sure what became of it. Probably one that was lost in all the home moves. I have a 1.48 ESI kit that I will have to make in the stash.

This is one of those models I really wanted to build as a kid, but could never find. The Condor Legion scheme is something you don't see much of and would for me, be fun to build. There are several available on ebay and I'm going to finally get one and scratch this one from my kit builder bucket list.

pmmaker

dragon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AIRFIX - The Nostalgic "AIRFIX" discussion thread   Mon Feb 20 2017, 11:21

[Originally posted by Hornchurch]

pmmaker wrote:
KYUSHU J7W wrote:

This is one of those models I really wanted to build as a kid, but could never find. The Condor Legion scheme is something you don't see much of and would for me, be fun to build. There are several available on ebay and I'm going to finally get one and scratch this one from my kit builder bucket list.

pmmaker
'

When & "if" you pull the trigger on one, I'd like to know WHAT colour plastic it's molded in ?

I bought one of these when it very first came out (circa '73 ?)

For the first few years (initial release) both 'Series.1' bagged & blister-packs were in WHITE plastic.

(Yeahhhh Maaaan ~ 1973 ~ WHITE PLASTIC ~ GROOVY !!!!!!!)

dragon
Back to top Go down

AIRFIX - The Nostalgic "AIRFIX" discussion thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3