The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Academy 1/72 Focke-Wulf Fw-190A "Desert Scheme"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pmmaker

PostSubject: Academy 1/72 Focke-Wulf Fw-190A "Desert Scheme"   Mon Feb 20 2017, 11:45

Kit: Academy/Minicraft 2120 Focke-Wulf Fw-190A6/8

Scale: 1/72

Comments: A very nice, fun to build kit of this important fighter from WWII. As with most Academy/Minicraft kits, the molding was crisp and clean with finely engraved control surface separation lines and slightly raised exterior details.

Optional parts for either the A6 or the A8 versions of the Fw-190 are provided. These parts include optional canopies, intake covers, and optional armament.

The build was straight forward with no issues being encountered. Parts fit well and only a little trimming was needed.

The kit does not come with any crew.

Painting was done using Model Master RLM 79 Sand over a light blue spray. The green mottling pattern is applied using a sponge brush and green Tamiya Detailing Pastel.

pmmaker

rumpler

PostSubject: Re: Academy 1/72 Focke-Wulf Fw-190A "Desert Scheme"   Mon Feb 20 2017, 19:09

Nice job on the camo Pmmaker.
Back to top Go down

Academy 1/72 Focke-Wulf Fw-190A "Desert Scheme"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1