The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Decals: Voyager Models, Avro Lancaster Mk I R5868 POS, 1/72

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pmmaker

PostSubject: Decals: Voyager Models, Avro Lancaster Mk I R5868 POS, 1/72   Tue Feb 21 2017, 08:28

Just acquired a set of decals for my Revell 1/72nd scale Avro Lancaster:

Voyager Models, Avro Lancaster Mk I R5868 POS, 1/72, DC 72001

Not very expensive (less than $10.00 US) off eBay, this set matches the old decals found on my Revell kit. Unfortunately, those decals were totally unusable so these will be much easier to use.

The decals are nicely registered with no uneven lines or misaligned backgrounds. All the upper wing walkway markings are included, as are two sets of aircraft codes and serial numbers with different style lettering. Major stenciling is also included. All colors are bright and appear to be period correct.

The decal sheet does not include any instructions or placement guide, which would be an issue for a builder with no reference for this plane's markings. I will be using the Revell instruction sheet as my guide.

pmmaker

Decals: Voyager Models, Avro Lancaster Mk I R5868 POS, 1/72
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1