The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS & GUESTS! The Model Aircraft Collector Forum will be permanently shut down effective October 31st.

Share | 

Decals: AeroMaster, Yellow Nose Mustangs 361st FG, 72-207

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pmmaker

PostSubject: Decals: AeroMaster, Yellow Nose Mustangs 361st FG, 72-207   Tue Feb 21 2017, 08:33

I purchased this sheet in order to code 3 modify a couple of Forces of Valor P-51 Mustangs I acquired. Since the 361st Fighter Group with their "yellow nosed" Mustangs are not heavily represent in diecast, I wanted to add a couple to my collection.

The decals have been used and the actual sheet is in many little pieces, but the artwork remains!

The front artwork:

The detailed close-up images of the three planes:

And the overview of the three aircraft:

I have the decals left to make (convert) the final plane on the sheet at a later date. This is a great sheet for anyone looking to add some "yellow nosed" Mustangs to their collection.

pmmaker

Decals: AeroMaster, Yellow Nose Mustangs 361st FG, 72-207
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1