The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HM HA7419 Luftwaffe FW190A-4, Maj Herman Graf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daveyator

PostSubject: HM HA7419 Luftwaffe FW190A-4, Maj Herman Graf   Tue Feb 21 2017, 11:11

Heres mine. Having been out of modeling for a while......what about the mottling (there were criticisms of it from other posts)? The canopy was easy to open. I do like the detail including the warnings on the control surfaces. Seems like a nice model other than that. There wasn't the customary cover for the mounting hole this time.

This is the second HM German fighter I've bought new. Wondering is anyone has info on the PC swastika cover up. Not trying to sound insensitive or anything but is really that necessary?

Hermann Graf was a German Ace in WWII with 212 victories. Graf also was the first person
ever to score 200 kills. Graf recorded his first victory on August 4, 1941 during
“Operation Barbarossa”. He flew 830 missions and 202 of his 212 victories were scored on
the Eastern Front. Six of his 10 victories accumulated on the Western Front were against
four-engine bombers. Graf spent the summer of 1943 as commander of the
Erganzungjagdgruppen (operational training unit) in France where he flew his colorful
Fw-190A-4  W Nr 634.

HM HA7419 Luftwaffe FW190A-4, Maj Herman Graf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1