The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Corgi Sea Gladiator MkI Sub Lt JW Sleigh (AA36202)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCRanger

PostSubject: Corgi Sea Gladiator MkI Sub Lt JW Sleigh (AA36202)   Tue Feb 21 2017, 17:18

First posted Wed Jan 16, 2013

This model is one of three that arrived from Ebay this morning. No complaints about delivery as the auction only finished yesterday! The models were all described at new and unopened which I think is not quite true but for the price I'm happy. This was the most expensive one at £15.

It is also in my opinion one of the nicer Glad schemes and being a Sea Gladiator it comes of course with tail hook and dinghy pack. The colours are better than they appear in the photo's. Can't think why I didn't get one when it was released.:unsure:

Back to top Go down
PBRStreetgang

PostSubject: Re: Corgi Sea Gladiator MkI Sub Lt JW Sleigh (AA36202)   Tue Mar 21 2017, 19:28

I also picked this up for next to bugger all. The Gladiator is the Pooch at its best and I was surprised at how smart the model looked.

There is no doubt there are more sought after Gladiators (I also have a couple of MTO Glads), but I don't think there is any as smart looking as this release.
Back to top Go down

Corgi Sea Gladiator MkI Sub Lt JW Sleigh (AA36202)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1