The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

PZW 72: PZL-P7a (WWII Polish fighter) in 1/72

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Propwash

PostSubject: PZW 72: PZL-P7a (WWII Polish fighter) in 1/72   Thu Feb 23 2017, 19:08

Here is my first kit from the Polish plastic model company PZW 72. It is a kit from the mid 90s and is of the iconic gull-wing PZL-P7a fighter of the Polish Air Force in 1939. The fighter was designed in the early 1930s and was significantly outclassed by Luftwaffe fighters in the early days of WWII. They were armed with two 7.9 mm machine guns.

The kit was not bad at all and required little prep work on my part. The kit was pretty simple but had decent texture detailing on the wings and engine. The cockpit was spartan and had no detail at all (I did add the seat harness myself). My big complaint was with the quality of the decals as they were not printed well and were very fragile. However, that being said, I think the kit produces a nifty little model in 1/72 scale.

Back to top Go down
Migrant

PostSubject: Re: PZW 72: PZL-P7a (WWII Polish fighter) in 1/72   Sun Mar 05 2017, 10:40

Looks great Propwash Good stuff I've never seen that particular kit before. The asymmetric positioning of the wing markings is unusual.

PZW 72: PZL-P7a (WWII Polish fighter) in 1/72
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1