The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Attention Group Build Participants! Ideas Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rumpler

PostSubject: Re: Attention Group Build Participants! Ideas Needed   Thu Jun 22 2017, 05:36

I will not be sure if I can take part in the group build until about the 6th of July but if I can I have a Tamiya tank that has British desert markings. This would cover a manufacturer and a desert scheme. John.
Back to top Go down
Kyushu J7W

PostSubject: Re: Attention Group Build Participants! Ideas Needed   Sun Jul 16 2017, 11:20

Admin wrote:
Summer is approaching and so it is time to do some thinking about a possible group build.  This would be our first group build since our move to our new home.  For those who have never participated, here are the particulars:

1. You pick a model of your choice or one that relates to our theme.

2. Raid your stash pile!  No need to buy a new model, especially if you already own a suitable kit in your stash.

3. We all build our kits at the same time period.  You can document your build or just post pictures once you finish your build.

I'm asking our builders to submit 2 or 3 ideas on possible group build themes.

My suggestions based on my own stash pile:

Post WWII U.S. Navy (planes or ships)

War time aircraft desert schemes (any war)

Carrier aircraft (any nation or war)

Allan

i just finished my temp assignment . Will rest up a bit after working 25 straight days but it was worth it. I have an idea for a build.

Did we pick a date yet?

pmmaker

PostSubject: Re: Attention Group Build Participants! Ideas Needed   Sun Jul 16 2017, 13:44

Not yet! I thought we'd wait a bit. I'm thinking August - end of summer and heading towards Labor Day or... Autumn when the weather cools down and our time outdoors starts to decrease.

I'm really thinking a "model company" build or a free build (any subject) that sparks interest.

pmmaker

rumpler

PostSubject: Re: Attention Group Build Participants! Ideas Needed   Sun Jul 16 2017, 21:50

If possible an early decision on date and type of build would be a great help to me. A free build or manufacturer would suit me as I would like to use a kit I already have as I have stopped buying at the moment. I am on the waiting list at a public hospital for about six weeks of radiation treatment with no idea when it will happen but with a bit of warning I can start building. Have nearly finished a small tank and will post that in a few days time. John.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention Group Build Participants! Ideas Needed   Mon Jul 17 2017, 07:26

August John. Take your time, build what you want, and take as much time as you need. See my thread.

I hope all goes well with your medical procedures and I'll say a prayer for your speedy recovery.

Best wishes,

Allan

dragon
Back to top Go down
http://tmacf.forumotion.com

Attention Group Build Participants! Ideas Needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2