The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Convair F-102A Delta Dagger, South Vietnam, 1968

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TomMarkert

PostSubject: Convair F-102A Delta Dagger, South Vietnam, 1968   Sat Jun 03 2017, 09:10

I departed my usual preference for bare metal finished Cold War planes and picked up this Hobby Master Convair F-102A in a nice Vietnam War camouflage scheme. It is marked for the 509th FIS based at the Da Nang AFB in South Vietnam during 1968.

I assembled the plane with gear down and the missile bay in the open position. It is a very nice model and the parts fit nicely. Another nice plane from Hobby Master...

PostSubject: Re: Convair F-102A Delta Dagger, South Vietnam, 1968   Thu Jun 08 2017, 00:06

I wish I had kept mine. I sold it for some dumb reason (likely to buy another model I _thought_ I wanted more). Rolling Eyes Nice model in a Vietnam collection.
Back to top Go down

Convair F-102A Delta Dagger, South Vietnam, 1968
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1