The Model Aircraft Collector Forum

A friendly forum for hobbyists and collectors of die-cast and plastic kit aircraft replica models.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS & GUESTS! The Model Aircraft Collector Forum will be permanently shut down effective October 31st.

Share | 

Quiet here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyushu J7W

PostSubject: Re: Quiet here.   Sat Sep 16 2017, 10:18

pmmaker wrote:
The most exciting thing for me lately is that last week I put 10 models (die-cast & unbuilt plastic kit) for sale on eBay and I've sold 6.  Only a couple hundred more to go!

I'm off to pick out a few more to dispose of.  I'd like to be totally divested of all my die-cast and most of my kits by the end of next year.

pmmaker

Hi Allan

since your selling on ebay did you ever post your collection here, both  kits and diecast?   I'm sure some members might be interested and save you some ebay fees .   Though ebay might give you some good crazy one off prices on occasion Smile

BTW I  would still like to meet up when I'm in the Hartford area as you have a nice air museum up there.

Ken

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quiet here.   Sat Sep 30 2017, 12:13

Posted in the Forum Update section:

To all members,

Due to decreased membership and interest, I have decided to end this forum effective October 31st. This will give members time to pull posts, reviews, and photos they own or want copies of off the site before I end the forum.

It has been a pleasure knowing all of you over the past few years as we shared our passion for die-cast and plastic model kits of our favorite aircraft.

Sincerely,

Allan

Time for me to see this part of my life end. Guys who are still interested in being a part of a die-cast forum, I recommend joining the Model Hangar III if you are not already a member.
http://www.modelhangar3.com/

dragon
Back to top Go down
http://tmacf.forumotion.com
jimble

PostSubject: Re: Quiet here.   Tue Oct 03 2017, 19:03

Admin wrote:
Posted in the Forum Update section:

To all members,

Due to decreased membership and interest, I have decided to end this forum effective October 31st.  This will give members time to pull posts, reviews, and photos they own or want copies of off the site before I end the forum.

It has been a pleasure knowing all of you over the past few years as we shared our passion for die-cast and plastic model kits of our favorite aircraft.

Sincerely,

Allan

Time for me to see this part of my life end.  Guys who are still interested in being a part of a die-cast forum, I recommend joining the Model Hangar III if you are not already a member.
http://www.modelhangar3.com/

Sad news Allan, thank you very much for all the enjoyment I have had on this great little forum.
I know you have many more interests to keep you busy.

Take care buddy, look after yourself.

The very best of respect to you sir.

PostSubject: Re: Quiet here.   Wed Oct 04 2017, 07:57

Yeah,...it is sad.

But I understand Allan's decision. Like Dear Boy Jimbo,....all the best to you Sir. I know I have had my moments,.....but I do wish you the very best.
Back to top Go down

Quiet here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2